Re: Grounding Cable

To: Doug Pruitt <dopruitt@ENH.NIST.GOV>
Subject: Re: Grounding Cable
From: Chris Richards <cjr7@axe.humboldt.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 07:19 -0700 (PDT)
Bob--It mounts on the mounting plate surface that originally was the
transmission cross-member's mating place for the Alpine series.  When the
Tigers were converted at the factory, the two (left and right) flat
cross-member mounting surfaces were still left as part of the Tiger's
structure.

Regards-Chris