Cats as buffing pads.

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Cats as buffing pads.
From: tigerpb@ids.net (Paul Burr)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 18:11:41 -0400
OK, does anyone know if cat hide is a good buffing rag? Here's the deal; I
was just out in the driveway tuning my Jetta. I hear a loud crash, and see
my cat exiting hastily out the garage's back door. The rotten little fur
ball had jumped up on a shelf and knocked a spare alloy wheel over.  Of
course, the law of selective gravity dicatates that the wheel must roll
into the Tiger's lower rear corner. Now I've got a thumb size dent in
previously ripple free panel. I'm usally against cruelty to animals, but
this time I'm going to make an exception!!!