RE:Fit and Baffling if valve covers

To: tigers@autox.team.net, tigers@alpine.b17a.ingr.com
Subject: RE:Fit and Baffling if valve covers
From: VUGQ02A@prodigy.com (MR RAY MCCRARY)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 17:52:59, -0500
I've got Comp Cams Magnum roller rockers under my "TIGER" valve
covers, the only work was a little work on the baffle under the
filler neck.  If, by the bye, this baffle is gone your engine will
puke a little oil at freeway speeds.  The oil gets thrown up into the
filler neck, and then carried out by any blow- by.  I had some Crower
roller rockers (true roller rockers made of aluminum) and the LAT
type valve covers didn't fit with the Comp Cams 280H cams lift.  Ray