I may have found one

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: I may have found one
From: marc_k@usa.pipeline.com
Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 17:30:49 GMT
Hello Tiger owners:
  I may have found a Tiger. A 1965 MKI. It is obviously not original
(wheels, rims). The price they advertise is 10,500. A low price,
considering the current market I have seen.
    Anyhow the reason I write this note is I am going to go look at this on
 Saturday. Where should I look for an id number? What should I find if this
a true Tiger? I want to have some negotiation leverage if this is not one.
This is a first, informational look I do not intend purchase until I have
had it on a rack. Something I cannot do till next week. Anyhow if anyone
can give me a few tips I as always appreciate it.
To quote Pinky; Narf!
Marc
Marc