Thanks... Slow speed steering

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks... Slow speed steering
From: scavgold@rmii.com (Jerry Scavezze)
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 15:20:04 -0600
Thanks for all the info on the inherent problems with the steering on what
otherwise seems to be a great car! They were both helpful and humorous.
I'll probably be asking alot of really basic questions, or ask about things
that have been covered here a hundred times or so. Apologies in advance. Is
there a way to download previous threads so I don't get totally redundant?
Being new to both Tigers and the internet I'm feeling a little stupid.

                                Thanks again,    Jerry Scavezze