NOSTALGIA QUESTION.

To: tigers@alpine.b17a.ingr.com
Subject: NOSTALGIA QUESTION.
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Thu, 16 May 96 13:56:46 PST
     Yo;

        -In all the TIGER discussions of 260 vs. 289, does anyone remember
         working on the predecessor to the 260....the 221 CID?

         Like what might be in a '62 or '63 COMET (oh, heart be still).

        -Has anyone out there seen a REAL FORD THUNDERBOLT? I received a
         very nice coffee-table type book last Christmas on the Muscle-
         Cars (American) of the '60's. The THUNDERBOLT  was 1 of the
         entries. I've only actually SEEN one...it belonged to a friend in
         high-school who's dad was a "wheel" back in Dearborn.

                         Phil LeBrun