my alpine slave.

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: my alpine slave.
From: foxfire@sover.net (todd harrington)
Date: Sat, 18 May 1996 21:47:04 -0400 (EDT)
My 1967 alpine is my summer ride.The first summer running it my wife and i
had the clutch slave rod blow completely out of the slave cylinder. I was
looking at it in my shop after driving home without a clutch trying to
understand how this could happen.... Turns out the old owner had installed
it on the wrong side of the bell housing,still worked until that fine night!
So anyone with an alpine/
make sure its on the correct side closer to the push rod arm.
Todd "Hurricane" Harrington,
66 tiger IA- B382002081-LRXFE.
foxfire@sover.net
home base-Georgia Vermont.