Re: Grand Opening!

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Grand Opening!
From: tigerpb@ids.net (Paul Burr)
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 19:26:17 -0400
.

>All that was required was getting the right team and the right tools
>together. The team consisted of  a mechanical engineer (me), an
>electrical engineer (recruited for his expertise in curses and oaths)

>Joe
Reminds me of a joke. Three enigineers were arguing over what kind of
engineer god was. The first insisted "mechanical, look at the skeleton and
muscle system in the body". The second said "No, he's an electrical
egineer, the nervous system is a masterpiece!" The third piped in "You're
both wrong. He's a civil engineer. Who else would put a playground next to
a waste treatment facility?"