Turn Signal Arm

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Turn Signal Arm
From: NamasteRH@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 May 1996 08:51:09 -0400
Hi Gang:

I'll bet that I am not the only person with a Tiger that has a loose (falling
out) turn signal activator arm.  The torque that using the thing puts on
those splines on the arm really takes a toll (mine is nice and smooth).

My solution was to go to Home Depot, where I found 5/64-inch tension pins (in
the fasteners section).  Holding the signal arm and the switch together in
the correct position I drilled a 5/64 hole thru both and squeezed one of the
pins into it.  Perfect fit.  Just the right length.

My appologies if this is old news to the group, but I was so impressed with
the fact that the pin was a perfect fit that I had to tell sombody.

Thanks for the bandwidth.

Rick Hoefle (1964 Tiger B9470508)