RE: Tigers United

To: a-richat@MICROSOFT.com ("Richard Atherton (Entex)")
Subject: RE: Tigers United
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 96 15:03:52 PDT
>       I hope someone is going to photographically document this event for the
> rest of us.  Doesn't someone have a web page where the photos could all
> be posted!  I'm always looking for great pictures of Alpines & Tigers,
> or even a nice Imp would grace my walls here.
>
> Rich
>

> >I don't know if this has already been covered, but I was thinking about
> >
> >just driving up to Bakersfield for the Tigers United concours on
> >Saturday
> >morning.  There are supposed to be about 80 Tigers there from 9 am to
> >12
> >noon.  Anyone interested in driving as a group from LA, leaving about 7
> >am?
> >
> >Jay

I just saw a post by the editor of British Car Magazine on the
british-cars list requesting photos and write-ups of car meets.
Selected stuff to be published in the Update section of the magazine.
Maybe you guys can get some national coverage.

BritCarMag@aol.com
Gary Anderson
Editor
British Car Magazine