Re: Tiger Air Conditioner

To: tigerpb@ids.net
Subject: Re: Tiger Air Conditioner
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 96 08:29:06 -0600
     Hi Paul:

     Yeah, I remember this one.  It was a really neat installation, and
     I've got some pictures somewhere.  The car was light blue and had a
     gorgeous custom blue interior.  By 1989 the car had been sold to Tom
     Davis of MD, but I've heard nothing of it since.  Tiger Tom put air in
     the tow Tiger a few years back also.

     Stu