Question for the Tiger Techies

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Question for the Tiger Techies
From: JWSStFm@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 1996 21:49:24 -0400
I've got a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that I hav injured my Tiger.
Anyone have an idea what I did or how I might fix it?

I was using a floor jack under the rear end to lift the car.  I got it pretty
high up in the air, and after I let it down, the car wouldn't roll in neutral
- it was like the brake was on.

I started it and "broke it loose" and it now rolls freely, but when I drive
it, it lets out a squeel on the right side of the car.  I haven't driven it
and distance because I don't want to do further damage, but I can't imagine
what I might have broken while raising the car.

Any ideas?