Alpine Hardtops

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Alpine Hardtops
From: "Steven Semeraro, ATR, (202) 514-8374" <semerasx@justice.usdoj.gov>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 18:37:36 -0400 (EDT)
I've recently located what has been described to me as a black
hardtop for a Sunbeam Alpine.  I seem to remember
that the tops on the early cars differed from those on the later
cars and that there were minor differences among the series.
Could anyone who knows or has a hardtop post what to look for
here?  Is it possible to modify an early hardtop to fit a later
car?  I'm going to check it out this weekend and any information
would be appreciated.

Steve Semeraro
Series V Alpine