Alger Conversion Help

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Alger Conversion Help
From: GOJKIDS@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 1996 00:17:14 -0400
I am looking for some help in my conversion from an Alpine to a Tiger.
 Everything is complete excect for steering.  I have run into problems with
putting the rack and pinion in since the vertical fender support is in the
way for the union joint.  Has anyone experienced this before.  What did ya'll
do?  Also since the hp increased quite a bit, what size tires are ya'll
running.  As an Alpine I had r13/175.  I would like to avoid making any
structural adjustments to the fender walls.  Does anyone have any advice.
Thanks.