Brake Line Help

To: "'tigers@alpine.b17a.ingr.com'" <tigers@alpine.b17a.ingr.com>
Subject: Brake Line Help
From: "Les McClelland, x4526" <LESM@uvsg.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 96 13:40:00 CDT
I have a 65 MK-1A with a problem.  It has developed a leak at the brake
line junction block downstream from the servo unit.  The block and line
are intact and do not leak, but the leak I have is between the line and
the threaded fitting (that goes into the block).  I have attempted to
re-seat the fitting multiple times, but still get a shower of fluid
between the fitting and the line.  Any suggestions?  If the junction
block is suspect are they available, what are they called, and from
where?  Do I just need to buy and bend a new 30" bubble end line?  Are
the threads American (SAE) or metric?

Thanks in advance for any help with this perplexing problem.

Les McClelland - Tulsa, OK
Lesm@prevuenet.com