Wheel Trim Rings

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheel Trim Rings
From: djjld@djemsrv.cnet.att.com
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 96 08:09:55 EDT
With all the confusion here at AT&T with the split up, and consequent
reallocating of computer resources I'm not sure if this message ever got
out.  So, here it comes again.

*****RESEND*******

I've forgotten if I've ever posted this request before.  So anyway, here
it comes again.

I'm looking for a set of 4 wheel trim rings for the stock steel wheels.
For an early Tiger I believe I need rings with a criss-cross cutout
pattern, not a radially slotted pattern.

If anyone knows of a spare set for sale I'd greatly appreciate any leads.

Thanks,

Jim Donaldson
1964 Mk1
B9470237