Classic Car & Parts Locator Service

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Classic Car & Parts Locator Service
From: Ken Tisdale <ktisdale@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 1996 20:20:09 -0600
Hello folks,

I've been in contact with these folks today. I was looking for an air
cleaner assembly for my 65 Mk I and they came up with hits VERY
quickly. The prices that their sources wanted were a bit rich for my
blood. However, their prices to do searches seem resonable to me
(especially for that hard to find item). Hope that this can help
someone in the group.

BTW - they say that AC air cleaner assemblies go for $400 - $700 per
the folks that they've found who have them.

--
  Ken Tisdale                ktisdale@ix.netcom.com
  Senior Sales Engineer      65 Tiger B9472096LRXFE