Re: Real life Tigers.

To: tiger club <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Real life Tigers.
From: ruemmele@ectss2.jsc.nasa.gov
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 13:24:37 -0500
       To All,

It would truly be sad if the only Tigers around in 10 years were our 4
wheeled variety.  Unfortunately the problem in the wild is probably beyond
our personal control, and breeding in captivity may be the Tigers only
hope.  On a local level, may I suggest that some of the clubs sponsor a
Tiger(s) at their local zoo?  I believe one of the California clubs already
does this, or did at one time.  Seeing one of these "cats" in real life is
really awe inspiring. I'd like my kids to have that chance.

--:)W. Ruemmele

PS: Roland I'm sure there are several real Cobras that could benefit too!

'65 Mk1 Tiger B9472434
'65 Mustang GT
'93 F150 Lightning