Re: Air Cleaners, values

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Air Cleaners, values
From: "Ron Franklin" <oldhaven@biddeford.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 09:50:04 -0500
On 11 Jul 96 at 7:02, STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3 wrote:

>      All those Cobra copies have just ruined the market for originals,
>      right Roland?

 and does yours have the hood ornament?  I can't believe what I was told
about those things.

>      So, go ahead.  Make them exact duplicates, or even sneak in a couple
>      improvements where it doesn't show.
>
>      Stu

I concur. I am glad that the market for Tigers  has, in general, remained
relatively
reasonable, including the parts situation.  If it hadn't, I could not
have afforded another 8 years after I so stupidly sold my first one, and I
am not afraid to use mine now as a daily driver ,(summers), just as I did for
18 years
the first time.  Parts availabilty of any sort is a net improvement.  I'd
love to have a repro air cleaner because it fits, and I can't
afford an original.

Rgds,
Ron

Bowdoin, Maine, USA