SD Brit Car Day

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: SD Brit Car Day
From: Jay Laifman <JLAIFMAN@PNM.MHS.CompuServe.COM>
Date: 17 Jul 96 01:36:12 EDT
I just got the announcement for the San Diego British Car Day.  First, I
am glad to see there will be a site available other than that ungreatful
horse dung track.  However, I would like to know why there is not
Sunbeam/Rootes emblem on the announcement.  Certainly, last year the
Sunbeams outnumbered the Lotuses, and I think the Austin Healeys too (but
certainly really close).  Yet, those marques got emblems on the
announcement.  Is this a hint that they are afraid of the Sunbeam group's
intellect and ability to master and control the ballot box?  That's my
guess, they are just jealous.

Jay Laifman