I'm baaack....

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm baaack....
From: lrw@aop.com (LARRY WRIGHT)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 96 08:42 EDT
I just got back from a week's vacation, un-Tiger-related, and
am catching up on my TigerList emails.

Hey, should I be looking into buying McGard's air cleaner
lock assembly? Don't want to lose mine, and/or have to buy
it back from some speculator!

My only Sunbeam activity (besides driving it) this past week
was to buy, from an antique shop that had lots of old car ads,
a full-page ad from '58 for the Rapier. "Family car room, Sports
car zoom!". Couldn't find any for Tigers/Alpines. I keep looking
at one for the Lancia B24 Spyder, why don't I buy it; these things
are cheap (<$5)?

_YOU_ think it's tough to have roadside mechanical probs? I
saw what had to be the ultimate out on US 50 on Thursday.
On the side of the road, nobody in it, with one of those orange
tags that the police put on abandoned cars-- a Ferrari Testarossa,
or a d*mn good copy w/the correct wheels, air cleaner (8^D), etc.
I wonder what the chances are that it was still there by the time
the owner got back to it?

Anybody else order the TE/AE shirts, and, if so, how long to get?
I placed my order 5 weeks ago, no sign yet...

My brake master cyl, sans reservoir, should be here from SS soon.
I was looking in the Pegasus Racing catalogue and saw what looked
like the correct offest res in there. They offer it w/threads that are
7/16"x20tpi; anybody know what the originals were?

Uh, Norm, if you're out there, don't take me off the list for TP yet,
gotta get a check to you for the next year's sub, great mag!

Larry Wright, Maryland     "I can't get no-- Satis-traction"
1964 Sunbeam Tiger Mk 1   (302/285, T-5, Revolutions)
1996 Nissan 200SX SE-R       ($TB, 17d BTDC, +25 MIR hp!)
1992 Toyota pick-up             (Bilstein, Yoko AVS, Concordes)
ph 301.386.7979                      fax 301.386.5333
and e-mail at home now!      Larry.Wright@mail.wdn.com