RE- Jensen Date

To: tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE- Jensen Date
From: Bennett Cullen <p21988@gegpo8.geg.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 96 09:30:00 MST
Norm,
The Jensen date in your book was sufficient to convince the inspector at the
DMV to correct my Tiger registration to be a 1965 instead of a 66 that had
been on the former title. In fact he made a copy of the page and the
production number  cutoff dates to put in their records. You are now a
"Recognized" authority on Sunbeam Tigers by the DMV in Arizona. I guess that
makes you a legend in your own time :>)

Cullen