MUSIC & TIGERS.

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: MUSIC & TIGERS.
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 96 11:50:45 PST
     All;

     -What's the opinions out there about favorite tunes to listen to
     whilst wrenching on the beasts?

     -Last night while "fiddling about" on our TIGER, I started up a 4-disc
     CD set of the WHO. Really got me in the right mood short of throwing
     my tools all over the garage. "My Generation"..."The Ox"...."Magic
     Bus"...I had visions of Mods vs. Rockers in the '60's and wondered how
     each group would outfit/race their TIGERS against each other.

     P.S. a friend recently went to a "collectible" show of some kind.
     (This is the same persona I get my neon beer lights from). He spotted
     on a table a STACK (20-30) FOR $5.00 EACH the original 1965/1966
     Candlestick Park roadrace program featuring the amazing, new, SUNBEAM
     TIGER. If anyone's interested in more copies, I can find out who the
     seller is. He's local to the Bay Area.

                                          Phil