Re: Music and tigers

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Music and tigers
From: RKEMPINS@SSF4.jsc.nasa.gov (Kempinski, Robert M.)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 13:13:00 -0500
Actually for garage sounds you can't beat the medolious beat of an air
compressor and air rachet.  And after listening to all these power tools
(plus a stint in the good old Army ) who can hear music anyway.

Rob Kempinski
Just say 105 Howizters are louder than any Tiger I know.

REPLY FROM: Kempinski, Robert M.
Gregorian chant works well when diagnosing electrical faults.  I believe the
residual religous aura generated by the minstrel monks cancels out the
electromagnetic evil generated by Joe Lucas, Prince of Darkness.  I also find
it
difficult to throw wrenches and swear like a teamster when it sounds like I'm
in
church.

Ominus, dominus, I'm on the bus.

Brian Corrigan