More bench bleeding

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: More bench bleeding
From: Rick Fedorchak <richard.fedorchak@gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 15:20:17 -0400
>in the past I have mounted the cylinder dry, and then connected a fitting
with a short piece of rubber hose back into the top of the reservoir and
then filled it up with fluid. You can then pump the pedal to circulate the
fluid until all the bubbles are removed. There is still the risk of
introducing a few bubbles when disconnecting this and reattaching the
regular brake line, but there are minimal bubbles to contend with.

>Cullen

Hey Cullen !

I like your way a whole lot better than my method.  Thanks for the tip......

                                                            Rick