260 for sale

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: 260 for sale
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 08:31:39 -0700
I'm forwarding this with permission from the fordnatics list.
Please respond to the email address in the forward, not to me.

Roland

________________forwarded_ad__________________________________

Subject: 260 & turbo bird stuff
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 18:55:42 -0400

>Most were powered by 260ies. (Eh? Would this be the same as a Y block?)

260 is part of the 289/302 windsor family (small bore 289). I have one on a
engine stand that at one time ran as a demo for propane cars, its been
converted back to gas. If any one needs a spare 260 send me E-mail.

hey if i added a blower.....                             ...still just
kidding.

Also anyone have advice on 85' turbo coupe T-birds? I'm about to buy one for
$500 it runs fine and drives nicely has 109k miles and doesn't smoke. any
tips and tricks would be apprciated.

Brett (66 stang- now considering a 429/460 w/c4 if any one has parts for sale
for a mildly modified setup, soon to have 85' turbo-coupe)