Re: Tiger horn button with new sterring wheel

To: HANS_W_HOELSCHER@msn.com ("HANS HOELSCHER")
Subject: Re: Tiger horn button with new sterring wheel
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 96 10:42:18 PDT
> A while back I read about someone using a turn signal arm for a horn button
>on
> the right side of the Tiger steering colum.
>
> I have installed a Lecarra steering wheel using the original streeing wheel
> center. This center does not operate as a horn button.
>
> I remember reading someone useing a Rover turn siganl arm on the open side of
> the colum for a horn button.
>

> Hans Hoelscher

Probably wouldn't fit a Tiger without some mods, but the turn signal on
my Cobra has the horn button on the turn signal arm.  I had to replace
the whole unit a number of years ago and noticed that it was identical
to the turn-signal unit on a '65 VW bug.  Knowing this saved me some big
bucks.

On a VW I believe this button was for the high beam flasher.

Roland