Uncooperative Tiger is now cooperating

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Uncooperative Tiger is now cooperating
From: awtiger@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 1996 08:44:48 -0700
    Just a note of thanks to all you guys out there who helped me with some
suggestions about what could be wrong with my Mk1A.  It apparently turned out
to be a faulty ignition switch.  I had replaced it earlier with one I had as a
spare but didn't realize how sloppy it actually was until I installed the new
one I purchased from Rick at Sunbeam Specialties.  I've had the car out
several times now for an extended drive and, so far, have experienced no
problems.  Thanks again for all the help and I hope maybe I can contribute
something one day that can help someone else.

                                                          Andy Walker

                                                1967 Tiger Mk1A

                                                        B382001600