Re: Sunbeam Book

To: "NICHOLSJ" <nicholsj@oakwood.org>
Subject: Re: Sunbeam Book
From: lrw@aop.com (Larry Wright)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 96 07:14 EDT

>     The September issue of Thoroughbred and Classic Cars has a mini review
>     of Graham Robson's book,'Sunbeam Alpine & Tiger, The Complete Story'.
>     Has any one read or seen a copy of it and is it worth buying? I seem
>     to remember an email that said the book was canceled, or maybe it was
>     a different book.
>     Jeff

Jeff, last winter's posts, and I was involved, concerned a Sunbeam book by
someone named Kimberly. Yeah, after numerous delays, it became obvious
that we were never going to see the book.  :(  Now, this one is new to me. Not
having a copy of T&C, I have not seen the review. Does it sound like a good
book? How much, and where to get? BTW, an ad in Classic and Sportscar has
offered, for the past two months, the book "Tiger: the making of a Sport Car"
for 7.99 PS. on sale. I haven't checked the exchange rates today, but it sounds
cheap. Already have one, of course, and at some point new books won't have
anything new to say on the subject. "The Complete Story"? Hmmm...

Larry Wright   ph 301.386.7979   fax 301.386.5333
Larry.Wright@mail.wdn.com (AT HOME)