Re: "getting with the program"

To: Larry Wright <Larry.Wright@mail.wdn.com>
Subject: Re: "getting with the program"
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 96 09:19:06 PST
     Larry;

     -Doing my best. It was purchased by a friend at an antique &
     collectible(junk) show. He only picked it up by chance, saw the TIGER
     stuff & knew I had my car. The gent.that had them had about 20 more.

     -So far, my amigo hasn't run into the seller again at subsequent
     shows.

     -ROOTES REVIEW has already requested a copy.

                                    Phil