Re: why is this joke funny?

To: LeBrun <LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com>, newell <newell@mars.hii.hitachi.com>,
Subject: Re: why is this joke funny?
From: "Spontelli, Ramon" <rs11@ElSegundoCA.NCR.COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 96 13:54:00 PDT
It's a joke.  I heard it a bit differently.  Three chicks were being
considered
for a job at a bank, and were asked a hypothetical question:

What if, in the course of you work, you discovered a situation in which
you could, completely undetected, take for yourself <a large sum of
money> and no one would ever find out?  What would you do?

One said there was no doubt she'd report the situation right away.
One said there was no doubt she'd take the money and never tell.
One said she really didn't know.  Maybe she'd take the money,
maybe she wouldn't.

Which one did they hire?

Naturally. . . the one with the big tits.

I think tits are funnier than breasts.  Tits are nice, happy people; whereby

breasts are so, I don't know, clinical maybe.

Ramon