Re: FW: Paint

To: wpgoebn@popper.PacBell.COM (W Goebner)
Subject: Re: FW: Paint
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 96 14:09:40 PDT
> Roland,
> I sent this twice to the tiger list but it never made it to
> distribution.  Do you have any ideas what is causing
> it to fail?
> Bill

Dunno why it didn't get to the list.  I haven't sent anything to
Tigers lately, but I have to other lists served by autox.net
and haven't had any problems.

On the body (recently) I've only used "unpaint".

I've used an airbrush on a number of small pieces I've rebuilt or
restored, e.g. the turn signal switch, the horns, heater, fresh air
ducting pieces, et cetera.  The airbrushed stuff came out much nicer
than the pieces I painted with a spray can.

Roland