Re[2]: Tiger Lists

To: Bill Cartus <Bill.Cartus@bridge.bst.bls.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[2]: Tiger Lists
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 96 09:56:45 EST
     Bill,

     I have not seen your postings about heater cores and I have noticed
     that messages are sent in response to e-mails that never came to me.
     It seems that messages are sent privately and responses are sometimes
     sent publicly to the Tiger list. It makes for confusing reading when
     you realize that the message you have is in response to one that you
     never received.

     Jeff   (B9471120)