WHO CAN HELP ?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: WHO CAN HELP ?
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 96 13:56:10 PST
     All;

     -Who in the SUNBEAM world works close to me in San Jose can help me
     solve the following?

     -I have a race program from Candlestick Park from '65-'66 that
     features all kinds of photos and original TIGER (& COBRA) advertising
     from the various dealers that sponsored the race.

     -So far, I have been unable to locate additional copies, as I have not
     met for a second time the seller at any antique shows.

     -What I need is someone who has "scanning" capability on a PC either
     at work or at home close by wherby I can bring over the copy I have to
     reproduce.

     -I would like to then send this "scanned" copy by e-mail to STOA, CAT,
     TE/AE & PTC so others may enjoy it.

     -Sorry, I have a phobia because of lost & irreplaceable documents
     loaned out in the past. Maybe someone who has the capability of
     scanning photos onto the TIGER website can help me out.

                                Phil LeBrun