Tiger

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger
From: HJenssen@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 1996 07:22:07 -0400
I've got a 66 tiger I'd like to sell. I've been saying I'm going to restore
it for years but never seem to have the money to do it.
The car needs to be restored.
I drive it to work which is about 3mi about 10 times a mo.
The car has no rust.
The engine has been rebuilt and modified about 14 yrs. ago.
The speedometer cable broke after 699mi and I never repaired it.
I estimate that the engine has about 30,000 mi on it.
It has a 289 block,302 crank,351 windsor heads,bigger valves,wiend
intake,650dp
holley,holley fuel pump,crane cam,unilite distributer, msd ignition etc.
I put a modified C-4 transmission in it. I still have the toploader ,clutch
etc.
It comes with a hardtop that needs restoration. Three hoods. One is
fiberglass.
I also have some old doors and trunk lid from an alpine.
Two used slicks and rims. The car ran a best of 12.30,s  108mph in the 1/4 mi
It also has a full roll bar installed. I'm asking $11,000.

                                                              B382001696LRXFE

                                                                         6522
       B19KC

                                                                           39