Re: How old is my Tiger?

To: tigers@autox.team.net, "Brad Joern" <bjoern@dept.agry.purdue.edu>
Subject: Re: How old is my Tiger?
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 96 11:39:01 PST
     How old is your TIGER?

     Simple, cut off the tail & count the rings!

                              Phil

Subject: How old is my Tiger?
Author:  "Brad Joern" <bjoern@dept.agry.purdue.edu> at ~INTERNET
Date:    9/20/96 1:14 PM

I have a couple fairly simple questions (I hope).

I recently purchased a Tiger,  B382001904LRXFE, in WI.  I live in IN and I
believe my WI title is screwed up.  On the VIN it has 382001904 without the B
or LRXFE.  My guess is that I should get it changed to reflect the entire ID
number.  Is this the right thing to do?  It is also listed as a 1967 ROOTS
(yeah they can't spell either) on the title.  The car is a MK1A and I am
guessing that it is really a 1966.  Can someone give me a little help/advice?

Thanks,

Brad Joern