MK II Seat Frames

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: MK II Seat Frames
From: TigerHP289@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 16:03:53 -0400
G'day to All Fellow Tiger Enthusiasts,
    I need a bit of information about MK II seat frames. I am presently
rebuilding my seats and while taking them apart found that the seat bottom
frames were painted gray and the seat top frames were painted black. Is this
normal/proper colors for the seat frames. I am by far not a concours person
but, would like to do it right since I have the things apart.
    In fact my philosophy is "Driven Hard Daily, Tucked in Nightly" which by
the way can be applied to many things. Rental Cars are all together another
story...
     Thanks for your help.
                                        Cheers,
                                          Larry
66 Tiger Mk IA
67 Tiger Mk II
66 Shelby GT-350
67 Shelby GT-350
68 Shelby GT-500 KR
65 Griffith 200 drag car
85 Harley FLHTC
80 Kawasaki Z-1
79 CBX Honda x2
40 Indian Sport Scout
PS: Do you want the daily drivers too? Yes, I do know the true meaning of
fleet service! :)