Re: Bare Metal Finishing

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bare Metal Finishing
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 96 06:51:28 -0600
Item Subject: Bare Metal Finishing
     My opinion on undercoating is that I'd rather not have it on my Tiger.
      You probably aren't planning to drive it year round in winter
     conditions, right?  With plain painted metal, you can see any rust
     that's starting.  There have been many cases where metal has rusted
     away behind thick undercoatings.

     Just slide under with a wire brush and a can of black Rustoleum (or
     whatever) once or twice a year, and you're all set.

     Stu