Back On-line

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Back On-line
From: Steve Semeraro <semeraro@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 1996 14:43:35 -0400
Just a note to let everyone know that I've been off line for awhile, but
am now back.  I had access through my account at the Justice Department.
 When some yahoos broke into the Department's web page last August, our
link was terminated pending the design of a more secure system.  Two
months later, such a system has not been found.  So, I'm finally hooked
up from home.  I hope I didn't miss anything big.  By the way, can
someone let me know how to stop the messages from going to my justice
account semerasx@usdoj.justice.gov.  The account still exists even
though I can't access it.  Finally, I remember that I promised to send
someone pictures of the interior of my hardtop.  I foolishly did not
save your name and address outside of my old e-mail account.  I have the
pictures though.  E-mail me at my new address semeraro@erols.com with
your address and I'll send them right out.