Seat belts and LAT-70 spinner needed

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Seat belts and LAT-70 spinner needed
From: Rick Hoefle <NamasteRH@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 08:11:05 -0400
Greetings, Listers:

I am preparing to put my Tiger on the road (for the first time in a
REALLY long time) and would like to have seat belts in it.  Someone
please tell me the proper locations for the attachment of the belts.
Near as I can tell, this car never had belts, so I am a bit befuddled.

Also, anyone have belts that they really like?  I was going to go with
lap-only belts, but I think they would make me more than a little
nervous (not to mention unsafe).

Anyone have children of car-seat age?  I do, so the belts I choose must
work for that (BTW, is the fact that the seats do not lock down of
concern regarding this?  I would think that the seat belt would hold
both passenger and seat in place just fine, but then I got a C in
mechanical engineering).

Finally, I am looking for one LAT-70 spinner.  Anybody?

Thanks for the bandwidth.
--

Rick Hoefle 1964 Tiger B9470508 - HIS
            1969 MGC            - HERS