Series 3 Alpine for sale

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Series 3 Alpine for sale
From: OldeAlp@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 1996 19:35:45 -0400
The usual disclaimers - I do not know this car or the sellers.

I received a phone call looking for assistance in finding a good home for
this car.  The owner died earlier this month.  It reportedly was owned by him
from new.  The body is said to be in great condition.  I'm not clear whether
the engine is out of the car to be rebuilt or if it is still in the vehicle
but not running.  Anyhow, it is in the Long Beach, California area.

If anyone is interested, post me and I'll put you in touch.

"Ole"