RE: What WIX Filters has to say...

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: What WIX Filters has to say...
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 18:32:39 -0700
        Hmmm.  If this is true, and I have no reason to believe that it isn't,
then the majority of the oil flowing through the engine is UN-filtered.
Obviously a lighter weight oil will present a larger percentage of
filtered oil running through the engine, where as 5 Qt's of Castrol
20/50 Plus one can of STP, may not get filtered much at all.  I find
this disturbing.  Maybe the structure of these small filteres simply
cant handle the pressure and volume of thick oil that we are asking them
to take.....Hmmmmm...Dam...It's never simple.

Rich