Re[4]: Gauge and Idiot light....

To: tigers@autox.team.net, TigerHP289@aol.com
Subject: Re[4]: Gauge and Idiot light....
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 96 08:16:21 PST
     Larry;

     -Thx. much.

     -How about a couple neon sign transformers...we used to zap fish with
     'em, and keeps the cops away from you like when you use dynamite!

                                Phil

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Gauge and Idiot light....
Author:  TigerHP289@aol.com at ~INTERNET
Date:    10/31/96 5:15 PM

      All;

      -Why dont we just "rig-up" another ignition coil to "zap" ourselves
      whenever any of the gauges drop to "zero"? Or attach it to any number
      of items on the car like low brake fluid, overheating engines,
      etc. >>

      Hey Phil,
            What would you do in my case when I am impervious to low voltage
shocks?
       I work on 100,000 Volt and 300,000 Volt accelerators for Electron
Microscopes
       all day long and Zap like that unfortunately would not alert me. I
guess if you
       gave me enough current I may be able to taste my fillings.
            Please let me know your solution as I am always amazed and amused
by
       your ingenuity and wit.
                                         Cheers,
                                           Larry