Re: Vinyl ( no SPECIFIC Sunbeam content )

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vinyl ( no SPECIFIC Sunbeam content )
From: Douglas Pruitt <DOUGLAS.PRUITT@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 23:11:03 +0000
At 01:46 PM 11/5/96 +0000, you wrote:
>     Rick:
        These were questionable quality replacement rugs that I bought from
>a certain East Coast pirate many years back (NOT Tom, this guy's business is
>long gone).  I hope to give it a try this winter.
>
>Stu

        Was his name Joe and were you also contacted by the Atlantic County
Department of Social Services, Division of Citizen Services, Office of
Consumer Affairs? I just stumbled on my 16 year old paperwork concerning
him. I finally got my money back, with no interest, after on year.
Doug Pruitt
Maryland

In an Austrian hotel catering to skiers:
"Not to perambulate the corridors in the hours of repose in
 the boots of ascension."