Re: PPI Phone numbers

To: TBallou@LANMAIL.RMC.COM ("Tom Ballou")
Subject: Re: PPI Phone numbers
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 96 8:54:00 PST

> I need some info.  A couple of weeks ago there was some traffic here about
> PPI, a Ford performance parts vendor.  I have tried without success to reach
> them at the two E-mail addresses I recieved and can't seem to find a phone
> number or city location.  Can anyone help?  I need either a good e-mail
> address or a current phone or city address.  Thanks.

Directly from their web site: http://www.mustangparts.com/

         Ordering Information

         Call (703) 742-6207
          FAX (703) 742-6208

         E-Mail to  PPI@mustangparts.com
         Call now for prices and availability!
         and get detailed ordering information

         Contact Performance Parts, Inc. for all of your
         late model Mustang parts and accessories:
         Performance Parts, Inc.
         13120 Lazy Glen Court
         Herndon, VA 22071-2326

Roland