hardtop rebuild

To: tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: hardtop rebuild
From: Paul Santos <paulsantos@usa.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 07:05:03 -0500
Looking for some advice/info:

I'm finally refurbishing the 1966 factory hardtop I occasionally use on my
Tiger. I've found a local place that will do a good job and has the
headliner material, but none of the possible replacement parts. I ordered
the rear plexiglass window and hardtop to body seal from Victoria British,
but those are all the parts they had.

I can imagine I'll need rubber parts for around the back and side windows,
plus maybe even replacing the chrome frame around the rear window, plus
???. Any suggestions on what I might need and where to get it would be
greatly appreciated. I live in the Boston area.

Thanks,
Paul