Re: Rob Martell?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rob Martell?
From: SCHOTLAND <kmoon@cyberenet.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 96 13:57 EST
>Greetings,
>
>     I called and managed to leave a mesage on Robs' answering machine
>several weeks ago,at 708-435-0164. It took a number of weeks to finall
>get through.
>
>     The return address on ALL thematerials he sent me was:
>
>     Rob Martell Eterprises
>     320 Yonge St. Box 173
>     BARRIE, NT., CANADA
>     L4N 4C8
>
>The return address stiker (on the envelope) had, 171-Dufferin #9,
>hand witten, just below the above address.
>
>The phone nmber (708-435-0164) was on ALL the materials and han written
>on the back of the included photos.
>
>I on't know if this is of much help but, this IS recen info. Nov 96.
>
>Later,
>     Ed
>Jakobere@uwstout.edu

Rob's area code is 705 (Toronto suburbs), not 708.  708 is in the Chicago area.
The Barrie, Ont. address is a "pack and mail" business that handles all of
his packages and sends out catalogs for him.  171 Dufferin #9, Alliston, is
the address of his shop.  I don't know what his home address and phone #
are.

Rob was down at TE/AE's United XVIII in Orlando (mid-Oct), so I'm sure he's
still around.  My guess is his phone service was suspended because he
forgot to pay his bill (this happened before).

Gary Schotland