Re: Christmas Traditions

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Christmas Traditions
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 96 11:29:26 PST

It was supposed to be a happy time, but it wasn't. Santa was really
pissed. It was Christmas eve and NOTHING was going right. Mrs. Claus
had burned all the Christmas cookies.  The Elves were bitching about not
getting paid for the overtime they had put in while making toys,  and the
reindeer had been drinking all  afternoon and were dead drunk. They had
taken the sleigh out for a spin earlier in the day and  crashed it into a
tree, breaking off one of the runners. Santa was beside himself with
anger.  "I CANT believe it!   I've got to deliver millions of presents all
over the world in just a few hours from now and all my reindeer are drunk,
my Elves are on  strike and I don't even have a Christmas tree!  I sent
that stupid Little Angel out HOURS ago to find a tree and she isn't even
back yet!  What am I going to do?" Just then the Little Angel opened the
front door and stepped in from the snowy night, dragging a Christmas tree
she says: "Yo, Santa, where do you want me to stick the Christmas Tree
this year???" And thus the tradition of Angels perched atop the Christmas
trees came to pass. . .