RE: Sing-A-Long

To: OldeAlp <OldeAlp@aol.com>, rs11 <rs11@ElSegundoCA.NCR.COM>
Subject: RE: Sing-A-Long
From: "Spontelli, Ramon" <rs11@ElSegundoCA.NCR.COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 96 07:02:00 PST
>  ALL TOGETHER NOW -
>
>  Happy\
>             Birth\        to\
>                     day/     you!

Aaaw, shucks, Ole!

Make me all wooshie-eyed!

Thank you.

>  Just imagine a myriad voices joined in off key non-synchronized joy in
>  wishing you a Happy Birthday.  Hey, it's the thought that counts, isn't
it?

Yes, it is!  'cept usually after they sing that song to me, I get to try to
puff out
what's become a fire hazard (most-frequent birthday wish:  "Oh God PLEASE
don't let 'em get close to the drapes with that thing!"), eat some cake, and
drink some more beer!

Ramon

P.S.  Sure would be super if the UPS guy brought my Weber intake today!