avgas, and more

To: Tiger list <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: avgas, and more
From: Larry Wright <Larry.Wright@mail.wdn.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 1996 16:39:22 -0800
Phil wrote:
" This year let us:

     Mend a quarrel" (SNIP)

Food for thought; I think I'm batting 0.00 on that list for 1996. :(

Hey, It looks like after the x-mas bills are paid, I should be able to
order an interior from Ms. Wheat in January. Oh happy day!!!! Gotta at
least go out to the garage this weekend and _look_ at the car.

Some guys get a lot more behind-the wheel time in their old cars than I.
Late last night, in downtown DC, I was trudging home from a business
dinner and glad I was doing it on foot; the rain had frozen and all the
streets were glazed. Then I see some guy somehow coping with it all in a
pretty decent Austin-Healey 100-6. I hope he made it home without adding
any more "patina". Talk about nerve; those sport-utes woulda gone right
over him and not even noticed.

Larry Wright "I can't get no-- Satis-traction"